On the advice of WHO as well as local and national health authorities, we ask you to follow these guidelines to keep the risk of infection as low as possible for yourself and others:
- Keep at least 5 meters' distance to others and do not run together in groups. Offset yourself diagonally to other runners and never run in the slipstream!
- Do not participate if you had contact with persons confirmed or suspected of carrying a disease.
- Do not participate if you feel even slightly ill.
- Inform yourself regularly about advice from your local health authorities.
- Make yourself aware of the symptoms of COVID-19 (including dry cough, fever and potential breathing difficulties), as well as the risks of transmission for yourself and others.
- Take your temperature on race day and do not start if it is above normal.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, using the inside of your arm rather than your hands. (Do not cough or sneeze in your hands!)
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds. If soap and water are not available, clean your hands with hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, including while running.
For more info, please have a look at the HELP page